Having an active and stimulated social life is key to a happy life. Here at Acorn Heights we have a full time activities co-ordinator who will work with you to find the right activity for you. We also operate a My Time system this allows one to one time doing an activity of your choice.
Our activities co-ordinator and staff offer group activities on a daily basis and our activities co-ordinator will work with residents to ensure all social needs are met.
Here are just a few of the activities we have available:
- Pet Therapy we have our own Giant Flemish Rabbit.
- Music and movement classes
- Aromatherapy sessions
- Sing-alongs with staff and visiting entertainers
- Board games
- Painting and other handicrafts
- Reading (we have a large selection of books to browse)
- Plus there are regular, fun-filled days out; from the seaside in the summer to Christmas shopping in the winter.